Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve!

As 2013 is coming to a close, I would like to wish all my readers, friends, and family a Happy New Year! So much has happened in the past year and I want to take a look back at all that has happened. I took a cruise to Florida and the Bahamas at the end of Freshman year and met great friends and had a great time. I also went to a retreat to Eddy's farm where I enjoyed a relaxing time with nature with my family and my mom's Church fellowship group. I took a trip to Canada with my family and visited landmarks such as Montreal, Toronto, and of course we can't leave out Niagara Falls! I entered my sophomore year in high school, and although there were rough experiences, it has really made me what I am today. If I was to be totally honest, I could say my fashion sense has developed a lot this year. In fact this blog was only started around 3 weeks ago, so again I would like to thank all my readers for continuing to support my blog and to continue supporting it as it grows in the coming year,  2014 ^_^
Now for my New Years' Resolution:
- Be Nice To Everyone ^_^
- Improve my Grades
- Go to the Gym More Often
- Develop and Improve my Blog
- Make a Change to the World
- Develop my Personal Style :)
Here are some photographs from my travels this year! Enjoy :)










No comments:

Post a Comment